The Scottish Rite is divided into four Bodies, or Lodges. Each has its own officers, and each governs a portion of the degrees of the Rite. The ineffable degrees, from the 4th through the 14th inclusive, are conferred in a Lodge of Perfection. The Lodge of Perfection also serves as the operating arm of the Scottish Rite.
Guthrie Lodge of Perfection No. 1 was formally chartered on October 20, 1897. Monthly meetings of the Lodge of Perfection are held on the first Thursday of each month at 7 p.m. in the Blue Room of the Temple, except for the summer months. During the summer months, the Lodge of Perfection meets in different Masonic Lodges throughout Western and Central Oklahoma. All 32° Masons in amity with the Mother Supreme Council of the World are welcome to attend our meetings.
The following is the summer meeting schedule for 2019(ALL MEETINGS AT 7:00 PM):
- May 2, 2019 at Okeene Lodge #357 in Okeene
- June 6, 2019 at Norman Lodge #38 in Norman
- July 11, 2019 at Edmond Lodge #37 in Edmond
- August 1, 2019 at Moore Lodge #539 in Moore
- September 5, 2019 at Frederick Lodge #249 in Frederick